This policy (together with material referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data provided to us, (“Data”) will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand the usage and treatment of your personal data.
Who we are
“We” or “us” means Wainsford Riverside Cottages, Wainsford House, Twowatersfoot, Liskeard, Cornwall PL14 6HT
If you wish to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
By contacting us, using our services or visiting our website wainsford.com (“our website”), you are accepting and consenting to this policy, unless you inform us otherwise.
Personal Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us
You may give us information about you through corresponding with us (by phone, e-mail etc) or by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide if you register to use our website, participate in our social media activities, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, date of birth, financial information; personal description; dietary requirements; medical conditions; dependants personal information.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you from third parties such as booking agents or engines.
We may also receive information about you from third parties we work with (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) .
Information collected about you
With regard to visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Our website may place cookies on your device which log data about your visit to the website. The information will be used for click stream and website traffic analysis to better understand website usage.
Cookies are small text files that are widely used to make websites work efficiently and to improve and tailor the visitor’s user experience, as well as to provide information back to the website’s operators.
These can be “session cookies” (which are deleted when you close your browser) and/or “persistent cookies” (which remain on your computer for a longer period of time). Most cookies do not identify the individual user, but only the computer that is being used to view the website.
For further information on cookies visit
To delete or stop cookies being placed on your computer refer to the help menu on your internet browser. In a few cases, blocking cookies may reduce the functionality of some websites or prevent access to them depending on your chosen browser options.
How We Use Personal Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us.
We will use this information to:
• notify you about changes to our service;
• ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
And unless otherwise instructed, we may also use this information to:
• provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about or receive from us; and
• provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Information collected about you.
Examples of how we will use this information includes (but is not limited) to;
• administer our services, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
• allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
• keep our services, website and premises safe and secure;
• measure or understand the effectiveness of our service.
Disclosures and Transfers of Personal Information
We do not sell or otherwise release your personal information to third parties to allow them to market to you.
However, you agree that we can share your personal information with:
• our suppliers and sub-contractors we work with to allow us to provide services to you, and only where they are under a duty to deal with your personal data in accordance with the law; and
• anonymously, with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website or business.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, request from a regulator or any other legal process served on us. If we sell the business or asset we may disclose your personal information to the new owner.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is held securely.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
You have the right to any of the following: we ask that you send such requests to our contact details as listed above:
• Access – to request access all the personal data we hold about you;
• Correct – to request that we correct any inaccuracies in the personal data we hold about you
• Erasure – request that we erase all personal data we hold about you;
• Portability – to request a copy or transfer the personal data we hold about you to another party.
We will not store your data for any longer than is necessary. If you are a user of our services, then your information will be held for as long as you continue to use our services.
If you cease to use our services, your personal data will be anonymised for statistical purposes shortly after you stop using our services.
You may not transfer any of your rights under this Policy to any other person. We may transfer our rights under this Policy where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.